A Tear on My Pillow

When I lay and think, in my bed at night
The day you’ll arrive, seems nowhere in slight.
I toss and I turn, dreaming of you,
Opening my eye’s.. checking if my dream come true
It didn’t, again, and i tear starts to roll,
Weeping quietly.. my pillow I hold

Many sleepless nights I’ve prayed for you, my love.
God touch my soul from heaven above.
He’s answered my prayers for my bride to be
I’ve never felt this luckly, God did this for me.
That’s question I asked each and every night

He must think you special, Joy, and Iknow He’s right
No other has made me feel so complete,
My whole life was lived, just so we could meet.
All this toughts and more going through my head.
I fall asleep not worrying, but dreaming of you... instead

written by : David G Teves

tarot

free tarot readings
Love is...
© love poems - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace