lovepoems: I need you

Have you realised how much I miss you?
Have you realised why I need you?
Can't you see you're hurting me
Or is it the way its supposed be?

I didn't realise you were just playing a game
But to you every girls the same
I need to stop dreaming of what could have been
But I don't see it as just a dream

You can't see the pain I'm going through
Or is it that you choose not to
Its as though you turn blind when you see me
Just look once, see how much I love you baby

I had a dream last night when I was asleep
Just remember you have my heart to keep
Next time I think of you
I'm gonna remember how you made me feel blue

I lay in bed and cry at night
Just wanting everything to turn out right
Even though it could never
Cos you never cared for me

written by: Lilo

tarot

free tarot readings
Love is...
© love poems - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace