i will waiting for you
wait the time when you will be my only one
wait the time when I can say I Love you in every second of my life
wait the time I can kiss you with all of my heart
wait the time I can hug you and no one in my mind, just you
i will waiting for you
when you say "want you marry me?"
when I come to you with my father and say "yes, I do" when you marry me
when I see you in my room
feel you kiss me when I wanna sleep
see you next to me when I wake up
i will waiting for you
wait your expression when I say that I pregnant
see you be the father of my childs
i will always wait the time when I can
pray with you everytime
cook for you everyday
go picnic every week
clean the house together
and be your heart forever
love you
love poems : I Will Waiting For You
tarot
free tarot readings
