love poems : If Only You Could Be Mine

I see you from a distance,
knowing you can't be mine
I just want to hold you close
and never let you go from my side

as I look deep into your beautiful eyes
I read words that are very sweet and deep,
words that I know I can't keep
an overflowing fountain of longing seeping
into me,
your eyes reflecting my deepest of dreams

I lay on bed staring at the ceiling
throught of yo drencher my mind with uncountble feelings.
Each time I think of you
I know deep down
It can never unfold,
lost in my universe of fantasies with you
the center of all my throughts

you are all I want in person
yet you can never be mine,
twisteg in a fate complicating to the minds eye,
you are just a desire that can never be brought to life

So I still sit there in the distance
glazing at you,
wishing you were mine.
Then I throught I was dreaming
when you came to me and said Hi.
You only like me as a friend
and I wish you could be more,
but having you as a friend is way better then
not having you near me at all

written by : Emma

tarot

free tarot readings
Love is...
© love poems - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace