love poems : I Wish You Were Mine

My heart is true when I am with
the one I truly love
nothing else is thought of...
Don't get me wrong I do not stray far away
just for today
I just like you to know
where my thoughts do lay

If you were mine
that would be sublime
if we talked for hours
your heart I could devour
Intelligence is my aphrodisiac
I would want you in my warm sack
because I'm curious as a cat
how would you like that...

If you were mine
that would be divine
our souls would shine
if we took the time

If YOU were mine...
Making love to you
would give me thrills
I would try my new skills
they involve no pills

If you were mine
the way you write
your comments so fine...
they sweep me away in minutes time
They really are my true life-line
I would hold you close
bring your body nearer to me
wild and wicked
it would have to be
I like my leather on or off
I like my lover to be sweet or tough
and to possibly stay right on course

Oh...Yes! Please rip them off, if you must...
My panties quick
as you would begin to lick
I could easily love your rough rustic (Smiling)
charms with no lasting harm
As we remove the blaring fire alarm.
*What is causing you to frown?

written by : S. M. Grenon

tarot

free tarot readings
Love is...
© love poems - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace