love poems : Waiting For You

As I sit here waiting, waiting for you I dream a dream where what isn’t is and where what is has changed or gone away….
But a dream is just a dream until I make it come true. On that one summer day my life changed from the moment I met you until the moment you faded away
The feelings I had for you never really went away because I’m hopelessly devoted to you
All those times we stayed up on the phone all night I slipped and fell even more in love with you like I would if I was on ice
You were everything I had ever dreamt of its just to bad you didn’t love me
As I sat and cried the day you left I wasted all my tears on something that never really existed in the first place
When all I wanted was for you to care and to say I love you even if you were lying
As the days tuned into weeks and the weeks turned into months I sit waiting, waiting for you
The sky may fall and the stars may to but in the end I’ll still love you!!!!

written by : Emily

tarot

free tarot readings
Love is...
© love poems - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace