love poems : If love was a rose

If love was a rose
I'd water it everyday.
Never let the petals wilt
In perfect health they'll stay.
But a rose is just a rose,
Eventually it will die.
Can never live forever,
This fact I can't deny.
And love is just love,
It is nothing else.
An emotion from the heart
That can be painfully felt.
So many times
I'd like to deny,
How love has always
made me cry.
And all those times
My heart has ached
Always on the verge
Of wanting to break.
But it always recovered
Because you were there
Someone who has always
Shown that they cared.
I heard your voice
Among the pain.
It murmured softly
In sweet refrain.
They were comforting words
From where, I did not know.
They floated through my head
Their meaning, they did not show.
So in the end
I opened my eyes.
And there I saw
You..by my side

by Lollytjuh

tarot

free tarot readings
Love is...
© love poems - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace