love poems : Mitation Love

Again a day that passes by
and I see me sitting at the window
watching the raindrops falling.
Staring into the darkness
lost in my memories
I try to remember what I once dreamed.

Long ago it is when I had wishes and hope
now I feel empty and seem not to know
where I should go.
People say they miss me
they say I've changed in so many ways
what the hell does it matter to me?

I know what made me lose my joy, my happiness
I don't want to be the one I was
not anymore, what for?
All I do is missing you and
it doesn't make sense but I can't forget
I feel so empty.

I still believe some time
my dream is true and I'll be kissing your lips
and I'll be feeling you near.
I pray every night and imagine this lie
it might be real some time
and then I might come back to life.

Written by Flynn

tarot

free tarot readings
Love is...
© love poems - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace