love poems : Just Waiting You

when the first time i saw you,
I didn't feel anything
Just saw a preety girl

Over time,
I kept watching you and i found something special
That isn't owned by any other pretty girl

That's,
The answer is your heart

Your heart that can't be found in the others,
Your heart that always make me feel happy in every single moment
Your heart that always make me wait

Maybe you don't know how deeply I love you
Maybe you don't know how wide that i feel that you are perfect
Maybe you don't know how much i want u in my side

I know that now I can't have your heart
I know that now I can't kiss you
I know that now I can't hug you

I don't care if my heart broken
I don't care if my body become weak
I don't care if my soul in danger

I'm just waiting you
Always here without moving
Waiting the time where u can come to me and love me

written by : victor latupeirissa

tarot

free tarot readings
Love is...
© love poems - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace